1) Handling OPD + IPD patients / local facilitators inside hospital/ Medical tourist & walk-in clients relating to International Team.
2) Medical Query Reply (Medical opinion from doctors) on time & maintaining tracker of queries.
3) Registration, Admissions, Appointments, IP process for International Patients.
4) Sharing Surgery packages with the IP patients & counselling before admission.
5) Arranging best suitable hospital room to the patient with the help of Dom. PCS Team.
6) Information to the treating doctors, PCS team, Dietician + F&B (on patient arrival & other medical information to be shared in advance with the doctor on email).
7) Daily patient routine rounds (2 times a day preferable morning & evening).
8) Assisting OPD patients & getting them converted to IPD.
9) Maintaining all OPD patients records on daily basis in Excel.
10) Maintaining Daily medical updates to Medical Tourist Company / Healthcare Facilitator/ Corporate on the daily status of the patient.
11) Discharge of the patients.
12) Any other task assigned by Head of International business time to time
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Public
Role: Public Relations Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time