1. Responsible for individual monthly referral targets and maintain updated MIS and regularly update the universe of sources (AVIP/ HCF) basis analysis
2. Assist Unit Sales Head in recognizing Hi-Pot Empanelment
3. Establish inter hospital co-ordination and communication with all departments and get information, collect data and also give feedback of the market analysis to the same departments
4. Increase market share through higher penetration and awareness of Fortis as Hospital of Desire
5. Create database for potential customers & conduct periodic updates of the same
6. Make proposals, demonstrations and presentations to doctors and corporate.
7. Develop and nurture new market and Client support and coordination activities. Interact with physicians (internal and external) on a regular basis.
8. Manage and ensure high quality service delivery to high-end clients.
9. Track Report, feedback, complaints received through marketing activities
10. Organize CMEs /Seminars and lectures for promotion of the activities and services of the medical faculty and specialties.
11. Organize outreach programs with prospective patient community for presidents, local clubs, schools, NGOs, colleges and other local bodies with a view to generate footfalls from them
12. Responsible for tie-up with major RWA, corporates, club Associations, School & Malls etc. for Community Connect & Corporate Connect Activities (Lead generation, meetings and/or on-ground activations) programs.
13. Organize outdoor & in-house health-checkup camps & health talks.
14. Conduct feasibility study with respect to key competitors
15. Responsible for referral sales/market tie-ups with doctors & nursing homes.
16. Identify new doctors for new empanelment.
17. Co-ordinate and facilitate with corporate clients for health-talks/camps & health-checkups.
18. Organize and execute below the line activities in RWA, Malls etc.
19. Maintaining database & daily reports of inpatients coming through referring doctors & notifying manager for assigned referral doctors.
20. Partner with the corporate sales leadership team to develop the sales strategy for the hospital in order to achieve the revenue targets
21. Conceptualize new initiatives for increasing sales and top of mind recall amongst potential patients/customers and to leverage the La Femme Hospital Brand
22. Identify new markets; new engagements, new specialties and ways to drive future business
23. Identify key sources of business and translation/allocation of targets to the sources i.e. Doctor marketing/referrals, Corporate sales, Direct marketing (sales focus), TPA Empanelment & Engagement
24. Gather market intelligence with respect to services offered and their pricing by competitor hospitals and apprise the management of the same in a timely manner. Propose appropriate corrective action as necessary
25. Gather information related to sales best practices in the healthcare industry and incorporates into sales training strategies and programs at Fortis
A. Required Education: Graduate
B. Preferred Education: MBA /PGDBM in Marketing
C. Experience ; 2-4 yrs of experience in Medical Field or Pharma Company. At least 2 yrs in medical services industry
D. Knowledge and Specific Skills: Good knowledge of computers
Networking skills with Doctors /Corporate
Lead through honesty and Integrity
E. Required Critical Behavioral Competencies:
Passion for Excellence
Coaching Empowerment & Team Development
Building Relationships & Partnerships
Leadership & Influencing
Strategic Thinking & Execution
Planning & Organizing
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Medical Representative
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time