1 - 3 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Walk-in interviews for Officer / Sr. Officer - HR at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
Date: 20th, 22nd, 23rd & 24th July 2019
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Brief Role & & Responsibilities:
1. End to End recruitment.
2. Filling & Documentation.
3. Preparation of Letters (Offer / Appointment / Others)
4. Hostel Coordination.
5. Coordination with agencies for Interviews.
6. Keeping track of Registration Status (MNC / / MMC / Pharmacy council)
7. Keeping a track of Vaccination (Nurses / Doctors / Paramedics / HK)
8. Follow-up with Trainee attendance and closure.
9. Assisting in Employee Engagement Activities.
10. To take care of HR operations.
11. Performing reference & background checks.
Required Candidate profile
* Candidate should be well versed with Recruitment and operations process.
* Minimum 1 year of experience is must in core recruitment.
* Should be Open to take tasks & flexible in timings.
Perks and BenefitsOpen / Best in Industry
Recruiter Name:Rahul Narkar
Contact Company:Fortis Healthcare Ltd