1. Entry of case file details into the HIS in wards and ICU
2. Preparing discharge summaries for patients in ward, ICU and endoscopy patients in the HIS.
3. Preparing case summary, death summary, letters related to case history for ward patients and ICU patients.
4. Transcription of Health check-up report, reports for cardiology and CT/MRI
5. Transcription of OPD assessment sheet into HIS
6. Transcription of medical update of international patient.
7. Entry of content of feedback form in feedback form module.
8. Participating in Quality Improvement initiatives such as tracking time to assessment by resident doctors, monitoring timeliness of discharge process and others.
9. Monitoring adequacy of medical record documentation with audit tool.
10. Keeping track of MIS- consultant wise admission per month etc.
Objective of the Role:
1.To ensure smooth functioning of the ward work by ensuring timely documentation of patient information.
2.To participate in quality activities and thus improve the quality of patient care for IP/OP areas.
3.To support Medical services in administrative activities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Drug Regulatory
Role: Documentation/Medical Writing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time