Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for maintenance of smooth nursing operations in the hospital.
2. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, counseling and professional development of nursing staff and care attendants.
3. Responsible for smooth co-ordination between management and nursing care activities to deliver quality services to the patients.
4. Responsible for timely resolution of operational concerns consulting with the Facility Director, Medical Superintendent, Administrator and other departmental heads
5. Responsible for handling crisis situation with regard to nursing care.
6. Responsible for providing inputs for the manpower planning of nursing staff (Area wise) and budgeting material requirement of nursing department.
7. Responsible for periodic reviews of nursing standards to ensure quality nursing care.
8. Responsible for managing conflicts between various stake holders to provide smooth and efficient nursing care.
9. Responsible for maintenance of standard nursing records including admission, treatment and discharge records.
10. Responsible for compilation of MIS/ reports and timely submission of the same to the concerned authorities.
11. Responsible for coordinating and conducting fair appraisal activities ensuring continued required competency levels of staff at all level.
12. Responsible to take hospital rounds every day, meet with Area/Unit In-charges and to look after the welfare of the patients, their relatives and nursing staff.
13. Responsible for effective deployment / rotation of nursing staff to ensure delivery of distinctive nursing care services.
14. Responsible for the development of SOPs for the nursing department and ensuring the implementation of the same.
15. Responsible for ensuring compliance with Quality accreditation standards.
16. Responsible for identifying areas of improvement of productivity and patient care standards and taking them as improvement projects to be worked upon and implemented.
17. Responsible for ensuring compliance with approved safety programs of the hospital
18. Responsible for coordination with Infection Control Team/Nurses to facilitate translation of infection control practices by nursing and support staff.
19. Responsible for measurement and analysis of Quality Indicators and timely submission of same to the concerned authorities.
20. Responsible for conducting educational training programs/ nursing orientation programs for nursing staff through a team of nursing educators.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time