1.Plan, Manage and control all the following activities to ensure a clean, healthy and welcoming environment for both internal and external customers:
2.Ensure both indoors and outdoors are hygienically clean as per the clinical protocols.
3.Plan and purchase non-medical linen (uniform, bed sheets, patient clothing, pillows, shoes, slippers etc) for the hospital and stitch/get it stitched as per Fortis Standards and requirements.
4.Managing the premise laundry for timely laundering and monitored system of collection and distribution with controlled costs.
5.Develop/enhance the landscape, maintain indoor plants, greenhouse etc.
6.Monitor the pest control system in the hospital on a regular basis
7.Plan, implement and continuously improve the interiors of the hospital
8.Plan the system of transporting from (place of generation to place of dump) and storage of waste and biomedical waste and continuously monitor to ensure adherence to standards.
9.Manage Inventory to ensure optimal utilization of equipment, material and manpower
10.Ensure Service Quality and implement any updation/improvements required
11.Ensure Compliance with clinical as well as non clinical protocols
12.In coordination with HR short-listing of the contractors for housekeeping department and finalizing all contractors at the best possible rates.
13. Resolve complaints related to housekeeping and deliver on Customer satisfaction
14. Plan and control Overall administration budget Compliances
15. Prepare MIS on a periodical basis and circulate to the management
16. Short list, train, schedule and motivate all manpower (including contracted) for housekeeping department and get maximum output with respect to time and service standards.
17. Participate in candidate-hiring process
18. Manage intra-departmental communication; resolve disputes and/or operational working issues.
19. Recommend measures for retention of staff
20. Assess and Ensure performance level of staff People-assessment, efficiency etc
21. Identify needs and ensure Continuing Professional Education of self and staff
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time